Clockwork Voltage meetings represent the Slovenian community’s enthusiasm for modular synthesisers. Many creators active in various fields of art have appeared on Slovenian soil in recent years. In addition to the established names, the world of modular synthesisers also includes many unknowns who eagerly tweak their knobs in their home studios and practice oscillations in everyday life.
The community of the Slovenian modular scene manifests itself through the Clockwork Voltage platform, which offers meetings and events aimed at experimenting and presenting production with these fascinating machines.
The first compilation, Happy Little Voltages, is dedicated to the promotion of local production with the participation of 17 producers based in Slovenia. Since it is the first edition of its kind, it is a marathon for the ears, demonstrating the broad spectrum of expression in the homegrown modular scene.
- 08080 – 3408 03:21
- beepblip – Termites 04:48
- Yila – Fortythree 04:46
- Lowlander – Off The Grid 03:52
- Joondroid – Razmišljati 08:09
- BeatMyth – Ebonok 04:31
- Zergon – Headsync 05:00
- Shekuza – Nectar Of Polyvarran 05:10
- Obscur – System Failure 05:37
- DUF – Saturn 04:52
- Luxas – Marica 09:59
- Godec – Dronemental 07:40
- Miroki’i – Howl’s Moving Castle 05:00
- Kikiriki – Sludge Control 03:15
- Staš vrenko – Model 00:43
- Andrej Kobal – Pre | Prosto 07:40
- Mind Machines – 555 08:15